RoofWright Silver builds on the Power of RoofWright Bronze by adding instant in-house pricing. It's an ideal solution if :
- You are a full-time conservatory professional
- You sell conservatories of all configurations
- You feel you would benefit from comprehensive automated pricing (remember - people don't dispute computer generated prices!)
- You value the support of a comprehensive sales checklist
- You could save time exporting your drawings to other CAD systems
- You don't need high-quality photographic editing facilities (available as an add-on)
- You don't need to be able to design any report you can imagine
If you need more than this, you might want to consider RoofWright Gold (remember you can upgrade at any time for the difference in price between the different editions).
RoofWright Silver contains the following features:
- Comprehensive matrix-based pricing of roofs of different styles
- Export Drawings to CAD
- As much or as little flexibility as you need for pricing roofs, roof glazing and roof-related extras (tie bars, vents, different bar weights, finish uplifts etc)
- Price for box gutters of different kinds, including elevated, high-back and custom-fabricated
- Price frames in a number of different ways, including by style (from matrix), by area, by width+height, by frame size + vent charges and many other combinations to suit your pricing rules
- Price for glazing in each pane, decorations (arches, leading, bevels, resins etc)
- Set up groups of ancillary questions which the user can answer, each of which can be costed depending on the answer or amount chosen
- Set up different constructions for your glazing units, with rules governing when each is valid. RoofWright can then choose the correct construction for each sheet for you
- Use the many supplied window and door styles immediately in your jobs, or create your own library of style for each window profile
- Create question/answer style ancillary questionnaires for your salesmen to complete for each job. Each entry can have associated costs, can be set to mandatory, can be nested and can be used on printouts
How to Buy
We accept most major cards:
Rent Silver for just £75+vat/month
Where can I go from here?
If you find that you need more flexibility and control over the design of your printouts, or need to design complex information reports, you can upgrade to Print Designer Professional. This can be added to Bronze or Silver editions.
If you need to design orangeries, you can purchase the optional Orangery module. This can be added to Bronze or Silver editions and allows you to design stunning Orangeries.
If you are interested in any of the above, or want to know what else RoofWright can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.